Saturday, January 19, 2008

Back...

After what seems like no time at all, I'm back to school. The break was wonderful, but it's great to get back to all the friends I've made here at school. And to top it off, we got 5 inches of snow dumped on us earlier in the week, so it's been interesting.

We'll be starting interviews for the 2012 class February 6th. I remember how scared and excited I was a year ago! I had a chat with our class president and brought up that I thought it would be neat to do something with the interviewees, to make their interview a little less stressful. So a cookie bake it is! I've talked to some friends as well and we're going to try to find time to go up and say "hi" and chat with them. It really is exciting though!

In the mean time I'm enjoying Pathology and as always staying busy!

Three day weekend right now though, so it should be a blast!

2 comments:

Dr. U said...

Lauren,
I stumbled onto your blog as I was Googling for my new website: www.bigcountryvets.com I have been where you are, keep up the studies it is worth it. I have been a mixed-animal practitioner for 16 years and would do it all over again. Look me up when you graduate, I usually need another associate. Good luck!
Russell

Diane said...

Hi,

I am looking for input from veterinary practitioners, and those who work in vet hospitals or clinics, about credit card processing.
What are some problems you are facing with your current merchant service provider?
How many checks are you guys accepting in overall method of payments? Any bounced checks?
How soon is the money being deposited into your account?
What is important to you when processing credit cards?

Thank you,

Diane
diane@paymentmax.com